DCW - Direct Care Worker
|Title:||DCW - Direct Care Worker|
|Salary Range:||$12.35 per hour|
We are looking for responsible, caring individuals, dedicated to assisting our members in their homes. This position aids to meet the non-medical needs of our members including: personal care activities, routine house cleaning, laundry, ambulation, transfers, meal preparation and feeding, and offer companionship.
- Appropriately assists member with personal care activities, house cleaning, laundry, ambulation and transfers, meal preparation and feeding, companionship and objectives in the service plan.
- Accurately document services provided and complete data sheets in accordance with the member's services plan.
- Immediately report any changes in the member's condition or incidents to the assigned Member Care Coordinator or Supervisor on Duty.
- Maintain confidentiality of all member information.
- Pass and maintain training/certifications.
- Pass and maintain background check.
- Maintain professional conduct and appearance.
- 18 years of age
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow directions, policies and procedures
- High School Degree or GED preferred
- Bilingual a plus
- US Citizen or Work Authorization
- Housekeeping/Personal care experience (3 months, formal or informal)
- AHCCCS Direct Care Worker Certification (training available)
- CPR/First Aid Certification (training available)
- CNA a plus
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- May require sitting or standing for long periods of time