|Salary Range:||$12.35 per hour|
$250 Getting Back to Work Bonus!! Jump start your career with Home Assist Health!
In search of individuals with heart to become Community Health Caregivers! Our current pandemic challenge has increased the need for caregivers in our communities! Many of your neighbors are not able to leave their homes for safety precautions and need the support of their community. As a leading Community Service Provider and non-profit, Home Assist Health has remained committed to our members and staff providing quality care with compassion and consistency for peace of mind throughout this challenging time.
Our Community Health Caregivers are made up of Superhero Caregivers, Personal Care Aides, Home Care Aides, DCW/Direct Care Workers and DSP / Direct Service Providers and provide community assistance for Long-Term Care, Private Duty and Developmental Disabilities (DDD) valley wide!
We provide all required training (at no charge) and support for your success!
Benefits available after 60 days for qualified caregivers.
You can work in one or more of these specialized areas:
- Home Care/Managed Care/ALTCS - Traditional caregiving includes personal care, housekeeping, meal preparation, companionship, errands and respite.
- Developmental Disabilities (DDD) Direct Support Provider - Specialized skills working with individuals with autism, cerebral palsy, cognitive disabilities and epilepsy.
- Private Duty Caregiver - High level professional support includes traditional caregiving services and transporting clients.
Community Health Caregivers provide assistance to meet the non-medical needs of members to keep them safe in their homes by assisting them with: personal care activities, routine house cleaning, laundry, ambulation, transfers, meal preparation and feeding, offer companionship and assist with learning objectives described in the service plan. This position may require traveling between members’ homes depending on length of shifts and desired hours of the caregiver. Caregivers, Personal Care Aides, Home Care Aides, DCW/Direct Care Workers and DSP / Direct Service Providers must have reliable transportation or the ability to utilize public transit system to ensure clients scheduled hours of care are covered. Working hours will vary and may include evening, weekend and holiday hours.
- Appropriately assist member with personal care activities, routine house cleaning, laundry, ambulation and transfers, meal preparation and feeding, and learning objectives in the service plan.
- Immediately report any changes in the member’s condition or incidents to the assigned Member Care Supervisor or Supervisor on Duty.
- Assignments are fulfilled with reliability and punctuality utilizing personal conduct guidelines outlined in the Client/Direct Care Worker Agreement.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Training & Certification for All Positions: CPR/First Aid and AHCCCS DCW Certification (We Will Train).
- Training & Certification for DDD: Article 9, DCW 2-DDD, Habilitation, Prevention & Support (We Will Train).
- Immunization Requirements: Current TB Clearance (We can refer).
- Background Requirements
- Must have and/or qualify for DPS Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance (We can fingerprint and submit).
- Must pass Criminal Background and APS Registry Search.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- May require sitting or standing for long periods of time
* $250 Getting Back to Work Bonus applies to New Hire Community Service Caregivers (Caregivers, Personal Care Aides, Home Care Aides, DCW, Direct Care Workers, DSP and Direct Service Providers) between 6/1/2020 through 11/30/2020.
Initial $50 bonus paid after successful completion of training, immunization/background requirements and completion of first shift assignment.
Additional $200 bonus balance paid after completion of 90 days of employment and 240 hours working with members (equal to 20 hours per week) to staff that are active with scheduled shifts and in good standing.
* $250 Referral Bonus available to Community Health Caregiver employees referring friends and family!
***Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply.***
Home Assist Health is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Home Assist Health believes that diversity leads to strength.